Results of the first benchmarking survey 2014/2015
The Guild has taken the following actions to address these ongoing needs.
- Posted a series of interviews with business architects who have shared their success stories at their companies
- Posted a publicly available, recorded business architecture overview webinar
- Increased emphasis on vertical industry adoption through its reference model teams
- Continued to deliver Summit sessions focused on business value
- Launched its business architecture certification program, accredited training partner program and corporate membership program, all within the last year
- Published its first set of case studies to be released in BIZBOK® Guide .5.0.
- Worked to expand strategic alliances to include Open Group, OMG, IASA, iiBA and the Association for Strategic Planning (ASP)
- Targeted year-end for completion of a publicly available Quick Guide for management
- Initiated steps towards establishing an executive advisory council
What is the major challenge in 2016/2017?
Year 2 Major Challenges in Business Architecture
How do you use the BIZBOK® Guide?